We appreciate everyone’s support of the GDevCon N.A. conference. As promised the Board of Directors has closely monitored the unfolding circumstances around the Coronavirus.

Based on the current situation, and projections for the future we have decided to pursue moving GDevCon N.A. from July to the last week of October or first week of November. We will advise the new dates once we have completed the new arrangements.

With this being pushed out we are extending the window for submitting presentation topics. IF you have an idea and would like to present please go ahead and submit it.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *